Carthage, Missouri

I was sold i taste vapor at TA in mt vernon ,mo came out defective i spend more than 1800 dollars a week on fuel and merchandise a week 300 on vape cig and when it wouldnt work managers told me to kiss their *** .manager was the last one to mess with it.i felt very embarrassed!

!!We work to hard trucking for people to disrespect us like this !!!!

Review about: Itaste 134 E-Cigarett.

Review #619938 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ta Travelcenters Of America?

Comments

I bought a vapor cigarette their last night 06/27/15 it will not charge they no refunds or exchanges. I called ta corporate they said same thing on back of receipt their is no statement about tobacco products. I'm going better business burough and possibly a layer this is false advertisement.

TravelCenters of America
Westlake, Ohio, United States #971124

Thank you for letting us know about this. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will make sure to pass this information along to management for you.

Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more Michael Kors Boots Review Michael Kors "Michael kors is trash with careless customer service.this is my email to themOn the basis of out phone conversations as I received today my order of 5 boots with a..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Quality Screen Company - Broken after two weeks Quality Screen Company "Since I am unable to successfully solve the problem through contacting your customer service department via email, I’d thought it would be able to get an answer this way as..." Read more Everbuying - Wonderful online store, lots of gadgets and phones at amazing prices Everbuying "Everbuying was recommended to me by a friend from work. At first i was a little skeptic but after my first order i was really surprised by how good is..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more