Carthage, Missouri

I was sold i taste vapor at TA in mt vernon ,mo came out defective i spend more than 1800 dollars a week on fuel and merchandise a week 300 on vape cig and when it wouldnt work managers told me to kiss their *** .manager was the last one to mess with it.i felt very embarrassed!

!!We work to hard trucking for people to disrespect us like this !!!!

Review about: Itaste 134 E-Cigarett.

Review #619938 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ta Travelcenters Of America?

Comments

I bought a vapor cigarette their last night 06/27/15 it will not charge they no refunds or exchanges. I called ta corporate they said same thing on back of receipt their is no statement about tobacco products. I'm going better business burough and possibly a layer this is false advertisement.

TravelCenters of America
Westlake, Ohio, United States #971124

Thank you for letting us know about this. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will make sure to pass this information along to management for you.

Hi, Wards here! We just finished our vacation in Acapulco, booked with BookVIP! We thought is was too good to be true, thought it was a scam, but we were wrong! Bookvip "The staff at the Mayan Palace Acapulco are the warmest people on Earth. While our Spanish is minimal at best every person greets you with a smile and covers their..." Read more Ta Travelcenters Of America Sanitary Conditions Review from Houston, Texas Ta Travelcenters Of America "COMPLAINT AT TA MERIDIAN MS.THE PERSON THAT TAKES CARE OF CLEANING THE SHOWERS IN MORNING DAY SHIFT.IS EXTREAMLY RUDE,UNPOLITE AND WITH NO MANNERS ..." Read more Another Airbnb debacle-:Mediator" Rafael does not know the meaning of the word mediate or what the "Guest Refund Policy" says. Replay of incompetent Kevin T. Airbnb "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..." Read more Asap Tickets - Don't give them your details - ever! Asap Tickets "This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you... it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more