Went to ta in Boise and the parking lot was covered in ice and me plus two other guys fell.The guy inside said there is no salt truck.
Lucky that I'm not the type to sue.
This is ridiculous.Hasn't snowed in two days.
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- Parking Lot
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We came to Breathless to get away and we had a wonderful time! The staff and E team were excellent!! We love going to the shows at night and the..."
- "We booked a stay at the Sandos Playacar with BookVIP and everything was exactly as advertised. I was a little wary due to some negative reviews that I had read..."
- "I’d like to start from the beginning of our planning because I think there is a valuable lesson after going through all the travel options like expedia, orbitz, etc…I was..."
- "Sears Disappointment • May 21, 2012 Purchased Refrigerator Kenmore Bottom Freezer, Model 795.72033.111– o Total Price $1770.98 – $321 down-payment on 5/21/12 Final payment 6/1/12 o No Extended Warranty – Current Warranty states “For ten..."
- "EKTELON Refuses to stand by their defective products and refuses to even be courteous enough to respond to emails from customers! Copy of one email sent: I have been playing..."
- "I have placed an order for editing / proofreading for my 4 pages essay and that was the agreement . I paid 44.00 dollars before sending my essay through an..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."