Pink and black mold in shower 3 Effingham, IL TA.Not acceptable!!!!
If the showers were cleaned with bacterial fighting cleansers, such as those used in hospitals, mold and bacteria would NOT be growing! Pink mold growing in grout at ceiling near light, pink and black mold all over shower floor and walls!!! Their price for a shower is $13 if you don't fuel. These showers were remodeled recently!!!!
For that price, they should be spic n span.
I'm sick of their high prices but truckers are limited on their choices to park and eat.TA and Petro are equal to concert scalpers!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Shower Mold
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went to ta in Boise and the parking lot was covered in ice and me plus two other guys fell. The guy inside said there is no salt truck. Lucky..."
- "I am a stay at home Mom with no income (still mind-boggling that they were able to get approval for me without any income). I got involved with this..."
- "I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience. We did the same tour in January 2016 and it was fantastic. Our guide was wonderful and everyone gave him extra big..."
- "DO NOT BUY a product made by American Range. They have no commitment to quality or customer service. I have purchased a high-end American Range, ARROB-436GR, for 6 thousand dollars. The..."
- "Clothing was sized for a child and paper thin. Earrings were missing posts backing and another had broken posts. Obviously paying for return charges from the US to..."
- "The product solution selection page gives you an option for 1, 3, or 12 months. Which leads you to believe you are purchasing a 1,3, or 12 month subscription. I signed..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."