Ta Travelcenters Of America - Review from San Jose, California
Pink and black mold in shower 3 Effingham, IL TA.Not acceptable!!!!
If the showers were cleaned with bacterial fighting cleansers, such as those used in hospitals, mold and bacteria would NOT be growing! Pink mold growing in grout at ceiling near light, pink and black mold all over shower floor and walls!!! Their price for a shower is $13 if you don't fuel. These showers were remodeled recently!!!!
For that price, they should be spic n span.
I'm sick of their high prices but truckers are limited on their choices to park and eat.TA and Petro are equal to concert scalpers!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Shower Mold
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My mom and I loved the location on the marina and all the different restaurants included in the package! Close walk to all the night life and beach.Would definitely come..."
- "Villa Del Palmar is a fabulous resort with an amazing and friendly staff. The various restaurants have great quality food along with fantastic pricing. Their wood fire pizza is sooo..."
- "Went to ta in Boise and the parking lot was covered in ice and me plus two other guys fell. The guy inside said there is no salt truck. Lucky..."
- "Complain in details below 1.Rented a car with prepaid option for 3 days at the rate of $33. Paid $99 upfront when booking a car. 2.Rented period was from 09/02 9:25 am..."
- "I ordered resume services on April 21, 2016. It is now May 3, 2016 and I have yet received any resume or draft. The writer, who goes by the name..."
- " Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!. I wonder how is their online business even surviving?? I ordered this item and..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."