Ta Travelcenters Of America - Review in Travel Agencies category from Colleyville, Texas
we ate breakfast my husbands steak was a diff color light brown like freezer burnt.i got a chipped up coffee cup i ask if the cook knew how to cook a dry omlet he said no.
i got eggs which i asked over hard yolk broke well done biscuit was so hard could not cut with a knife. we just do not get okay food out here. the ppl that work in the t/a dont care . the serv desk 2 girls said they were bored and nothing to do but a trucker had to come to restr.
to get coffee they had none made. your stores are getting to be dirty bad help and the food is nasty.we dont get much out here due to where our trucks can go but that doesnt mean we should get treated like underdogs.
we pay 30 to 40 a sitting for us .we dont ask for anymore but we should get what we pay for.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "This was our first all inclusive, adults only vacation and our travel agent suggested Punta Cana and Secrets. WOW! Such pampering...EXCELLENTE! The grounds, our room and the food and entertainment..."
- "I am currently on a trip in the Dominican Republic. We are staying at the Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. It is a beautiful resort. However, we were led to believe..."
- "I’d like to start from the beginning of our planning because I think there is a valuable lesson after going through all the travel options like expedia, orbitz, etc…I was..."
- "I ordered several items from this company. They should not be allowed to even be in business! They falsely advertise their merchandise and once you receive it, it is made..."
- "Ordered a 2 large pizzas from Pizza Hut. When they were delivered we opened the box and pizza was burnt. It looked disgusting. We paid $40 which is ridiculous for..."
- "Their customer service is TERRIBLE. They shipped me a mismatched ste of white plasma halo rings for headlights. They were happy to charge me again and send out a new..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."