Colleyville, Texas

we ate breakfast my husbands steak was a diff color light brown like freezer burnt.i got a chipped up coffee cup i ask if the cook knew how to cook a dry omlet he said no.

i got eggs which i asked over hard yolk broke well done biscuit was so hard could not cut with a knife. we just do not get okay food out here. the ppl that work in the t/a dont care . the serv desk 2 girls said they were bored and nothing to do but a trucker had to come to restr.

to get coffee they had none made. your stores are getting to be dirty bad help and the food is nasty.we dont get much out here due to where our trucks can go but that doesnt mean we should get treated like underdogs.

we pay 30 to 40 a sitting for us .we dont ask for anymore but we should get what we pay for.

Review about: Omelet.

2.7
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ta Travelcenters Of America?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ta Travelcenters Of America - Review about Itaste 134 E-Cigarett from Carthage, Missouri Ta Travelcenters Of America "I was sold i taste vapor at TA in mt vernon ,mo came out defective i spend more than 1800 dollars a week on fuel and merchandise a week..." Read more Another Airbnb debacle-:Mediator" Rafael does not know the meaning of the word mediate or what the "Guest Refund Policy" says. Replay of incompetent Kevin T. Airbnb "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..." Read more Gate1travel - Iceland Trip - Jan 22-27 Gate1travel "Even though we had rainy weather last week, we were able to do everything that was on all of the tours. Blue Lagoon, City Tour and 2 full day tours..." Read more Viator - First-time Indoor Skydiving Experience In Dubai Event Ticket Review Viator "I did booking for IFLYy in dubai via viator on 21 april 2౦17 and was asked to pay 47£.On clicking yes i was told that booking confirmed but when i..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more