Elgin, Oklahoma
2.3
Number of Destinations

Time after time.I go in to eat at the restaurant.

A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I get to even start on salad or soup, dinner is on the table and what's next to it? A check. Hurry up and get the f out is the feeling I get.

Why not just order and put it go boxes. No wonder why restaurants aren't 24 hours now!

I'm done with TA and Petro.I went across the street to the Big Texan to get a well deserved meal.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ta Travelcenters Of America and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ta Travelcenters Of America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Ta Travelcenters Of America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ta Travelcenters Of America?

Comments

New Braunfels, Texas, United States #1232861

Well you are at a truckstop. That is not exactly the place where you sit down and dine.